1. Entry Fees: $70.00 per head. Includes Judges A, B, C and Combination Score.
(Judges A, B & C—$15.—Points only. Combination score—$25—Points & awards 2. Online entry link available on Junior Goat Page via www.ntfair.com. Online entry deadline: August 15, 2017.
Mail-in Entries will be accepted through August 10th. Preferred method of entry is online.
3. Late entries will also be accepted upon arrival. Late Fee: $10 per head. Exhibitors must be registered by 9:00am on show day.
4. Show one (1) time with Three (3) judges plus combination score = 4 x the points.
5. SEE NEW JUNIOR SHOW FORMAT ON PAGE 10 OF EXHIBITOR HANDBOOK
6. Exhibitors must check in at livestock office. Exhibitor packets are received at this time.
7. Weight Cards, Passes and Parking Stickers will be enclosed in packets. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to have their weight cards turned into the livestock office on time; (9:00am). Failure to do so will result in disqualification and entry fees will not be reimbursed.
8. Digital Scales will be set up for your use before weight cards are due.
9. No outside bedding allowed. Shavings & pellets will be available for purchase on grounds.
10. There will not be a minimum or maximum weight limit.
11. There is no limit on the number of head an exhibitor may enter.
12. Not a terminal show.
13. Show order: Classes 1—3, Div. Champ & Reserve
Div. Champ & Reserve
Div. Champ & Reserve
Grand and Reserve Grand Champion Selection
14. Judges A, B, C—Points Only. Combination Score—Points & Awards.
15. Overall Grand Champion of the combination score will receive $500 and Trophy Buckle. Overall Reserve Grand Champion of the combination score will receive $250 and Trophy Buckle. Breed Champions and Reserve Breed Champions will receive prizes.
16 All 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in each class will receive prizes.
17. Classes will be broke as numbers permit once all steers are weighed, (9:00am deadline). The Superintendent and show officials will break classes into as equal numbers and weight breaks as possible.
18. 1st & 2nd place goats, and other random goats will be subject to be weighed back. Any goat that weighs 5lbs. below or above their weigh-in weight will be disqualified from show, prizes and TJLA points.