Eligibility and Requirements
- Students applying for this Scholarship must be a graduating senior from a public, private, or home school, in the year making application to college.
- The basis of consideration will be participation school, community, FFA, FHA, or 4-H activities. Financial need and ability to accept responsibility will also factor into consideration.
- This Scholarship is in the amount of $2,000.00 that is paid directly to the school at $1,000.00 per semester. Should the Scholarship recipient drop out or fail to complete the semester, the remainder of the Scholarship will be terminated.
- All applicants must be accepted to an accredited Junior College or University. In the event an individual is selected and then fails to be accepted; the Scholarship will be awarded to the Committee’s alternate selection.
- A copy of the invoice or an acceptance letter by the Junior College or University must be given to the Scholarship Committee showing the applicant is enrolled on a FULL TIME basis, equivalent to a minimum of 12 semester hours, before payment will be remitted. To receive Second semester assistance, a copy of grades and enrollment papers must be submitted.
- To be considered for this Scholarship, the student must complete, in it’s entirety, the application and have the required signatures affixed. Enclose two (2) letters of recommendation, one from a school representative and the second from a person of your choice. Enclose two (2) wallet-sized photos with this application. These photos must be suitable for publication.
- Selection of this Scholarship recipient will be based on application information, and it not subject to discrimination based on sex, race, creed, color, handicap, or religion.
- Recipient must be enrolled in good standing and attending their Junior College or University in the fall semester following selection. If this is not possible, a letter must be submitted requesting postponement and is subject to approval on the basis of need.
- Selection ob the Scholarship Committee is final. We will be accepting applications from JANUARY 1 - APRIL 1 of the year applying. The recipient will be notified by APRIL 20. If requested, the recipient must be present for an interview or presentation of the Scholarship.