1.Entry Fee: $20.00 per head Online entry link available on Open Boer Goat page via www.ntfair.com. Online entry deadline: August 15, 2018.
2. Mail-in Entries will be accepted through Friday, August 10th. Preferred method of entry is online.
3. Late entries will also be accepted upon arrival. Late Fee: $5.00 per head.
4. Exhibitors must be registered by 1:00 pm on show day.
5. Exhibitors must check in at livestock office. Exhibitor packets are received at this time.
6. Passes and Parking Stickers will be enclosed in packets.
7. No outside bedding allowed. Shavings & pellets will be available for purchase on grounds.
8. Any substitutions may be made upon arrival.
9. All animals must be registered with the American Boer Goat Association
10. Original registration certificates are required, except that a copy of a registration application, stamped with the date received by ABGA, can be accepted for kids less than 3 months of age. Animals over the age of 3 months must have the original registration certificate in hand at time of show.
11. Temporary registration certificates generated at the time of online registration with ABGA will be accepted in lieu of the original registration certificate until the expiration date indicated.
12. There is no limit on the number of head an exhibitor may enter.
13. Health Papers Requires on Out of State Goats Only.
Full blood Does
Full blood Bucks
Kids, 0—under 3months
Kids, 3 to under 6 months
Kids, 6 to under 9 months
Kids, 9 to under 12 months
Yearling, 12 to under 16 months
Yearling, 16 to under 20 months
Yearling, 20—24 months
Two Year Old, 24 to under 36 months
Aged, 36 plus months