1. Entry Fees: $95.00 per head. Includes Judge’s A, B, C and Combination Score.
2. Online entry link available on Junior Heifer Page via www.ntfair.com. Online entry deadline: August 15, 2018. Mail-in Entries will be accepted through August 10th. Preferred method of entry is online.
3 Late entries will also be accepted upon arrival. Late Fee: $10 per head. Exhibitors must be registered by 7:30am on show day.
4 Show one (1) time with three (3) judges plus combination score = 4 x the points.
5. SEE JUNIOR SHOW FORMAT ON PAGE 10 OF EXHIBITOR HANDBOOK
5. Blow & Show – No adhesives, glue, dyes or paint.
6. Exhibitors must check in at livestock office. Exhibitor packets are received at this time.
7. Passes and Parking Stickers will be enclosed in packets.
8. No outside bedding allowed. Shavings & pellets will be available for purchase on grounds.
9. Any substitutions may be made upon arrival.
10. All animals must be registered and owned by the exhibitor. Papers must be in the name of the junior exhibitor. Pending papers will be allowed, but will need a letter of information from the Breed Association.
11. There is no limit on the number of head an exhibitor may enter.
12. Health Papers Required on Out of State Cattle Only.
13. Show order: American Breeds, British Breeds, Exotic Breeds - (standard TJLA Breed format)
14. Pre-Junior Mini Herefords will show in the regular Miniature Hereford Breed. SEE MINI HEREFORD PAGE FOR SPECIAL RULES
15. Classes:.........1. 01/01/18 and after..........................5. 01/01/17—03/31/17
2. 10/01/17—12/31/17........................6. 10/01/16—12/31/16
3. 07/01/17—09/30/17........................7. 07/01/16—09/30/16
4. 04/01/17—06/30/17........................8. 01/01/16—06/30/16
16. Judge A, B & C—Points Only
17. Combination Score—Points & Prizes
18. In case of a tie—The lead judge will determine the tie breaker.
19. Division Champions of the Combination Scores will receive $375. Reserve Division Champions of the Combination Scores will receive $125.
20. Overall Grand Champion and Overall Reserve Grand Champion will receive a trophy buckle cups. All Breed Champions and Reserve Breed Champion will receive a Yeti Laser Etched Cups.
21. All 1st, 2nd & 3rd places in each class will receive prizes.