1. Entry Fees: $75.00 per head. Includes ALL THREE (3) RINGS.
2. Online entry link available on Junior Steer Page via www.ntfair.com. Online entry deadline: August 15, 2018. Mail-in Entries will be accepted through August 10th. Preferred method of entry is online.
3. Late entries will also be accepted upon arrival. Late Fee: $10 per head. Exhibitors must be registered by 8:30am on show day.
4. Blow & Show – No adhesives, glue, dyes or paint.
5. Exhibitors must check in at livestock office. Exhibitor packets are received at this time.
6. Steer Weigh-In will be Sun., Aug.18th—between 6am and 8am. It is the responsibility of each exhibitor to have their steer weighed in ON TIME. Failure to do so will result in disqualification and entry fees will not be reimbursed.
7. No outside bedding allowed. Shavings & pellets will be available for purchase on grounds.
8. Any breed substitutions may be made upon arrival.
9. There will not be a minimum or maximum weight limit.
10. There is no limit on the number of head an exhibitor may enter.
11. Not a terminal show.
13. Health Papers required on Out of State Cattle Only.
14. Show order: American Breeds, British Breeds, Exotic Breeds - (standard TJLA Breed format)
15. Pre-Junior Mini Herefords with show in the regular Miniature Hereford Breed. SEE MINI HEREFORD PAGE FOR SPECIAL RULES
16. Rings A & B—Points Only
17. Ring C—Points & Prizes
18. Overall Grand Champion (ring C) will receive $1,000 and trophy buckle cup. Overall Reserve Grand Champion (ring C) will receive $500 and trophy buckle cup.
19. Breed Champions & Reserve Breed Champions will receive Prize
20. All 1st, 2nd & 3rd places in each class will receive prizes.
21. Classes will be broken as numbers permit once all steers are weighed, (8:00am deadline). The Superintendent and show officials will break classes into as equal numbers and weight breaks as possible.
21. 1st & 2nd place steers, and other random steers will be subject to be weighed back. Any steer that weights 5% below or above their weigh- in weight will be disqualified from show, prizes and TJLA points