(NEW) - HEALTH CERTIFICATE REQUIRED FOR ALL ANIMALS AS PER TEXAS ANIMAL HEALTH COMMISSION.
1. Entry Fees: $35.00 per head. One Ring, One Show
2. Online entry link available on Junior Pig Page via www.ntfair.com. Online entry deadline: Wednesday, October 14th, 2020
3. Mail-in Entries will be accepted through October 3rd, 2020.
4. Late entries will be accepted upon arrival. Late Fee: $10 per head. Exhibitors must be registered by 9:00 am on show day.
6. Exhibitors must check in a livestock office. Exhibitor packets are received at this time.
7. Paper Check - 9:00am
7. Passes and Parking Sticker will be enclosed in packets.
9. No outside bedding allowed. Shavings & pellets will be available for purchase on grounds.
10. Any breed substitutions may be made upon arrival.
11. All Gilts must be recorded in their breed registry on show day. Gilts do not have to be in the exhibitors name prior to the show, but must be registered in the online pedigree system of their respective breeds.
12. There is no limit on the number of head an exhibitor may enter.
13. Show Order:
- Dark OPB - Spot/Poland
- Light OPB - Chester/Landrace
15. Overall Grand Champion will receive $500.00. Overall Reserve Grand Champion will receive $250.00
- 1/1/20 - 2/29/20
- 3/1/20 - 4/30/20
- 5/1/20 - 6/30/20
- 7/1/20 - 8/31/20
Breed champions - BELT BUCKLES and reserve breed champions will receive a Banner.
16. 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in each class (ring B) will receive prize.