1. Entry Fees: $65.00 per head. Includes Rings A & B.
2. Online entry link available on Junior Heifer Page via www.ntfair.com. Online entry deadline: October 10, 2020. Mail-in Entries will be accepted through October 3rd. Preferred method of entry is online.
3 Late entries will also be accepted upon arrival. Late Fee: $10 per head. Exhibitors must be registered by 12:00pm on show day.
4. Blow & Show – No adhesives, glue, dyes or paint.
5. Exhibitors must check in at livestock office. Exhibitor packets are received at this time.
6. Passes and Parking Stickers will be enclosed in packets.
7. No outside bedding allowed. Shavings & pellets will be available for purchase on grounds.
8. Any substitutions may be made upon arrival.
9. All animals must be registered and owned by the exhibitor. Papers must be in the name of the junior exhibitor. Pending papers will be allowed, but will need a letter of information from the Breed Association.
10. There is no limit on the number of head an exhibitor may enter.
11. Health Papers Required on Out of State Cattle Only.
12. Show order: American Breeds, British Breeds, Exotic Breeds
1. 01/01/20 and After
2. 10/1/19 - 12/31/19
3. 07/01/19 - 09/30/19
4. 04/01/19 - 6/30/19
5. 01/01/19 - 03/31/19
6. 10/01/18 - 12/31/18
7. 07/01/19 - 09/30/18
8. 01/01/18 - 06/30/18
14. Ring A - Ribbon Show
15. Ring B—Award Show
16. Division Champions in Ring B will receive $375. Reserve Division Champions in Ring B will receive $125.
17. Overall Grand Champion and Overall Reserve Grand Champion (Ring B) will receive Banner.
18. All Breed Champions (Ring B) will receive BELT BUCKLE and Reserve Breed Champion will receive Banner.
19. All 1st, 2nd & 3rd places in each class (Ring B) will receive prizes.
20. Trailer Parking ONSITE, pending weather. Overflow trailer parking is offsite.
21. No showing off trailer. Cattle must be stalled in barn.