1. Entry Fees: $65.00 per head. Includes Rings A & B.
2. Online entry link available on Junior Heifer Page via www.ntfair.com. Online entry deadline: August 15, 2020. Mail-in Entries will be accepted through August 10th. Preferred method of entry is online.
3 Late entries will also be accepted upon arrival. Late Fee: $10 per head. Exhibitors must be registered by 12:00pm on show day.
4. Blow & Show – No adhesives, glue, dyes or paint.
5. Exhibitors must check in at livestock office. Exhibitor packets are received at this time.
6. Passes and Parking Stickers will be enclosed in packets.
7. No outside bedding allowed. Shavings & pellets will be available for purchase on grounds.
8. Any substitutions may be made upon arrival.
9. All animals must be registered and owned by the exhibitor. Papers must be in the name of the junior exhibitor. Pending papers will be allowed, but will need a letter of information from the Breed Association.
10. There is no limit on the number of head an exhibitor may enter.
11. Health Papers Required on Out of State Cattle Only.
12. Show order: American Breeds, British Breeds, Exotic Breeds - (standard TJLA Breed format)
1. 01/01/20 and after. 5. 01/01/19—03/31/19
2. 10/01/19—12/31/19 6. 10/01/18—12/31/18
3. 07/01/19—09/30/19 7. 07/01/18—09/30/18
4. 04/01/19—06/30/19 8. 01/01/18—06/30/18
15. Rings A & B —Points Only
16. Ring C—Points & Prizes
17. Division Champions in Ring C will receive $375. Reserve Division Champions in Ring will receive $125.
18. Overall Grand Champion and Overall Reserve Grand Champion will receive a Award. All Breed Champions will receive BELT BUCKLE and Reserve Breed Champion will receive Prize.
19. All 1st, 2nd & 3rd places in each class will receive prizes.
20. Trailer Parking ONSITE, pending weather. No showing off trailer. Cattle must be stalled in barn.