1. Entry Fees: $45.00 per head. Includes 2 Rings.
Online entry link available on Junior Lamb Page via www.ntfair.com. Online entry deadline: August 15, 2020.
Mail-in Entries will be accepted through August 10th. Preferred method of entry is online.
2. Late entries will be accepted upon arrival. Late Fee: $10 per head. Exhibitors must be registered by 2:00pm on show day.
3. Exhibitors must check in at livestock office. Exhibitor packets are received at this time.
4. Weight Cards, passes and parking stickers will be enclosed in packets. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to have their weight cards turned into the livestock office on time, (2:00pm). Failure to do so will result in disqualification and entry fees will not be reimbursed.
5. Digital scales will be set up for your use before weight cards are due.
6. No outside bedding allowed. Shavings & pellets will be available for purchase on grounds.
7. Any breed substitutions may be made upon arrival.
8. There is no limit on the number of head an exhibitor may enter.
9. Health Papers Required on Out of State Lambs Only.
10. Not a terminal show.
11. Show order:
- Fine Wool
- Fine Wool Cross
- Medium Wool
- Haired Sheep
12. Ring A - Points Only. Ring B - Points & Prizes
13. Overall Grand Champion in Ring B will receive $500. Overall Reserve Grand Champion will receive $250. Breed Champions will receive BELT BUCKLE. Reserve Breed Champion - Prize.
14. All 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in each class will receive prizes.
15. Classes will be broken as numbers permit once all lambs are weighed, (2:00pm deadline). The Superintendent and show officials will break classes into as equal numbers and weight breaks as possible.
16. 1st & 2nd place lambs, and other random lambs will be subject to be weighed back. Any lamb that weighs 5 lbs below or above their weigh-in weight will be disqualified from show, prizes, and TJLA points.