(NEW) - HEALTH CERTIFICATE REQUIRED FOR ALL ANIMALS AS PER TEXAS ANIMAL HEALTH COMMISSION.
1. Entry Fee: $20.00 per head
2. Online entry link available on Open Breeding Sheep page via www.ntfair.com.
3. Online entry deadline: Saturday, October 14th.
4. Mail-in Entries will be accepted through Saturday, October 3rd.
Preferred method of entry is online.
5. Late entries will also be accepted upon arrival. Late Fee: $5.00 per head.
6. Exhibitors must be registered by 3:00pm on show day.
7. Exhibitors must check in at livestock office. Exhibitor packets are received at this time. Passes and Parking Stickers will be enclosed in packets.
8. No outside bedding allowed. Shavings & pellets will be available for purchase on grounds.
7. Any substitutions may be made upon arrival.
8. Breeding Sheep must be registered in the recognized flock books of their respective breeds prior to Oct. 1, 2020, and bear such identification as that breed association requires.
9. Original registration certificates are required.
10. There is no limit on the number of head an exhibitor may enter.
11. Breeding Ages: For the purpose of this show, the following will apply regarding ages of breeding sheep:
A. Lambs must be carrying all milk teeth. Lambs showing either or both of their first pair of permanent incisors.
B. Sheep eligible to compete in the two-tooth breeding classes must show only the first pair of permanent incisors. Sheep which have dropped their central pair of milk teeth and show one or both teeth of the first permanent pair may show as singles only in the two tooth classes of their respective breeds.
C. Sheep showing the first two to three pairs of permanent incisors may show as singles in the four-to-six tooth class only.
D. Sheep with more than six permanent teeth may not exhibit in the show.
12. Divisions: Breeds & Show Order
1. Ram Lamb
2. Two-Tooth Lamb
3. Four-to-Six Tooth Lamb
1. Ewe Lamb
2. Two-Tooth Lamb
3. Four to Six Tooth Lamb
14. No Cash Premium payouts. Grand and Reserve Grand Champion Ram & Ewe to received Banners
Breed Champions - Rossetts
1st, 2nd & 3rd place on all classes will receive prize.