1. Entry Fees: $65.00 per head. Includes both rings - A & B
2. Online entry link available on Junior Steer Page via www.ntfair.com. Online entry deadline: October 10th, 2020. Mail-in Entries will be accepted through October 3rd.. Preferred method of entry is online.
3. Late entries will also be accepted upon arrival. Late Fee: $10 per head. Exhibitors must be registered by 12:00pm on show day.
MUST STALL IN BARN. NO SHOWING "OFF THE TRAILER".
4. Blow & Show – No adhesives, glue, dyes or paint.
5. Exhibitors must check in at livestock office. Exhibitor packets are received at this time.
6. Steer Weigh-In will be Sun., Oct. 18th—between 9am - 12pm. It is the responsibility of each exhibitor to have their steer weighed in ON TIME. Failure to do so will result in disqualification and entry fees will not be reimbursed.
7. No outside bedding allowed. Shavings & pellets will be available for purchase on grounds.
8. Any breed substitutions may be made upon arrival.
9. There will not be a minimum or maximum weight limit.
10. There is no limit on the number of head an exhibitor may enter.
11. Not a terminal show.
13. Health Papers required on Out of State Cattle Only.
14. Show order: American Breeds, British Breeds, Exotic Breeds
15. Rings A - Ribbon Show
16. Ring B - Award Show
17. Overall Grand Champion (ring B) will receive $1,000 . Overall Reserve Grand Champion (ring B) will receive $500.
18. Overall 3rd, 4th & 5th steers (Ring B) will be named and receive Banner.
18. Breed Champions - BELT BUCKLE, Reserve Breed Champions will receive Banner (Ring B)
19. All 1st, 2nd & 3rd places in each class will receive prizes. (Ring B)
20. Classes will be broken as numbers permit once all steers are weighed, (12 pm deadline). The Superintendent and show officials will break classes into as equal numbers and weight breaks as possible.
21. 1st & 2nd place steers, and other random steers will be subject to be weighed back. Any steer that weights 5% below or above their weigh- in weight will be disqualified from show and prizes.
22. Trailer Parking ONSITE, pending on weather. Overflow Trailer Parking offsite. (No showing off trailer. Cattle must be stalled in barn)