(NEW) - HEALTH CERTIFICATE REQUIRED FOR ALL ANIMALS AS PER TEXAS ANIMAL HEALTH COMMISSION.
1. Entry Fees: $45.00 per head. Includes Rings A & B
2. Online entry link available on Junior Pig Page via www.ntfair.com. Online entry deadline: Wednesday, October 14th, 2020
3. Mail-in Entries will be accepted through October 3rd, 2020.
4. Late entries will be accepted upon arrival. Late Fee: $10 per head. Exhibitors must be registered by 2:00 pm on show day.
5. Rings A & B Ring A - Ribbon Show Ring B - Award Show
6. Exhibitors must check in a livestock office. Exhibitor packets are received at this time.
7. Weight Card, Passes and Parking Sticker will be enclosed in packets. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to have weight card(s) turned into the livestock office on time. (2:00 pm). Failure to do so will result in disqualification and entry fess will not be reimbursed.
8. Digital scales will be set up for your use before weight cards are due.
9. No outside bedding allowed. Shavings & pellets will be available for purchase on grounds.
10. Any breed substitutions may be made upon arrival.
11. There will not be a minimum or maximum weight limit.
12. There is no limit on the number of head an exhibitor may enter.
13. Not a terminal show.
14. Market gilts also may show.
15. Show Order:
16. Ring B Grand Champion will receive $500.00.. Ring B Reserve Grand Champion will receive $250.00
- Light OPB
- Dark OPB
Breed champions (Ring B) - BELT BUCKLES and reserve breed champions will receive a Banner.
17. Ring B - Overall 3rd, 4th & 5th place pigs will be selected and receive Banner.
18. 1st, 2nd & 3rd place in each class (ring B) will receive prize.
19. Classes will be broken as numbers permit once all weight cards are turned in. (2:00 pm deadline)
The Superintendent and show officials will break classes into as equal numbers and weight breaks as possible.
20. 1st & 2nd place pigs, and other random pigs will be subject to be weighed back. Any pig that weighs 5lbs below or above their weigh-in weight will be disqualified from show and awards.