Texas Livestock Only. No Health Papers Required.
1. Entry Fees:$45.00 per head.Includes Two (2) Rings—A & B.
2. Online entry link available on Junior Hog Page via www.ntfair.com. Online entry deadline:August 18th
Mail-in Entries will be accepted through August 13th.Preferred method of entry is online.
3.Late entries will also be accepted upon arrival.Late Fee:$10 per head.Exhibitors must be registered by 2:00pm on show day.
4. Exhibitors must check in at livestock office.Exhibitor packets are received at this time.
5. Weight Cards, Passes and Parking Stickers will be enclosed in packets.It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to have their weight card (s) turned into the livestock office on time (2:00pm).Failure to do so will result in disqualification and entry fees will not be reimbursed.
6. Digital Scales will be set up for your use before weight cards are due.
7. No outside bedding allowed.Shavings & pellets will be available for purchase on grounds.
8. Any breed substitutions may be made upon arrival.
9. There will not be a minimum or maximum weight limit.
10. There is no limit on the number of head an exhibitor may enter.
11. Not a terminal show.
12. Show order:
- Light OPB
- Dark OPB
13. Ring A—Ribbon Show, Ring B—Award Show.
14. Overall Grand Champion of Ring B will receive $500.Overall Reserve Grand Champion of Ring B will receive $250.
15. Overall 3rd, 4th & 5th Hogs in Ring B will also be selected and will receive a prize.
16. Ring B Breed Champions Will receive TALL DIRECTORS CHAIR.Reserve Breed Champions will receive STANDARD SIZE DIRECTORS CHAIR.
17. Classes will be broken as numbers permit once all hogs are weighed, (2:00pm deadline).The Superintendent and show officials will break classes into as equal numbers and weight breaks as possible.
18. 1st & 2nd place hogs, and other random hogs will be subject to be weighed back.Any hog that weights 5lbs. below or above their weigh-in weight will be disqualified from show and awards.