Creative Arts Rules & Regulations
Contestants are grouped into divisions by age and all entered items are judged against those within their own division. Standard age divisions and their entry fees are as follows. Please note: Age divisions and their entry fees may vary within divisions. Please check rules for specific to each department. All entry fees are per item.
$3.00 per item ONLINE ONLY
$4.00 per item at in person registration
$4.00 per item ONLINE ONLY
$5.00 per item at in person registration
Please be advised of the following:
- Pre-fair contests are open to amateurs only. Absolutely no professionals. Items will be disqualified if entered.
- All items must have been made in the last year. Any item that has previously won a ribbon in the NTFR Creative Arts contest may not be re-entered.
- All entries must be appropriate for family viewing.
- Entered items that contain edible components are prohibited unless competing in Homed Canned Foods – Division C.
- Only 1 enter per class per exhibitor.
- Judging will take place after entries have been received and accepted.
- ABSOLUTELY NO EARLY OR LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- It is distinctly understood that in no case shall the North Texas Fair and Rodeo, its directors, officers, or employees be held responsible for any loss, damage, or injury of any character to any person, animal, vehicle, art work, exhibit, or article while participating in the Creative Arts building at the North Texas Fair and Rodeo.
All handmade entries must be made by the participant only.
Online Entries: Deadline, August 14, 2022, 12:00am CST
In Person Entries: August 17, 2022 - ONLY during the hours of 1:00pm – 6:00pm
All items must be picked up on August 28, 2022, between 1:00pm – 2:00pm. Any item left after 2:00pm will not be the responsibility of NTFR.
If you have questions with online registration please contact (940)391-3452.
For questions concerning the Creative Arts Department itself, please contact Pattie Pennington (817)269-1844.