TEXAS LIVESTOCK ONLY.
1. Entry Fees:$70..00 per head.Includes RingsA & B.
Online entry link available on Junior Steer Page via www.ntfair.com.Online entry deadline:August 15, 2020.
Mail-in Entries will be accepted through October 9th.Preferred method of entry is online.
2. Late entries will also be accepted upon arrival.Late Fee:$10 per head.Exhibitors must be registered by 12:00pm on show day.
3. Two Ring Shows—A & B
4. Blow & Show – No adhesives, glue, dyes or paint.
6. Exhibitors must check in at livestock office.Exhibitor packets are received at this time.
7. Steer Weigh-In will be Sun, Aug. 22nd—between 7:00am-8:30am.It is the responsibility of each exhibitor to have their steer weighed in ON TIME.Failure to do so will result in disqualification and entry fees will not be reimbursed.
8. No outside bedding allowed.Shavings & pellets will be available for purchase on grounds.
9. Any breed substitutions may be made upon arrival.
10. There will not be a minimum or maximum weight limit.
11. There is no limit on the number of head an exhibitor may enter.
12. Not a terminal show.
13. Show order:American Breeds,British Breeds,Exotic Breeds - (18 Breed format)
14. Overall Grand Champion In Ring B will receive $1,000 .Overall Reserve Grand Champion of Ring B will$500.
15. The Judge in Ring B will also select a 3rd, 4th and 5th overall Steer which will receive a prize.
16. Breed Champions will Receive TALL DIRECTORS CHAIR & Reserve Breed Champions will STANDARN SIZE DIRECTORS CHAIR.
18. Classes will be broken as numbers permit once all steers are weighed, (8:30am deadline).The Superintendent and show officials will break classes into as equal numbers and weight breaks as possible.
19. 1st & 2nd place steers, and other random steers will be subject to be weighed back.Any steer that weighs 5%below or above their weigh-in weight will be disqualified from show and awards.
20 Questions - 940-391-3452