TEXAS LIVESTOCK ONLY
Health Certificates not required.
1. Entry Fees: $70.00 per head.Includes two (2) rings—A & B
Online entry link available on Junior Heifer Page via www.ntfair.com.Online entry deadline:August 15th.
Mail-in Entries will be accepted through August 10th.Preferred method of entry is online.
2. Late entries will also be accepted upon arrival.Late Fee:$10 per head.Exhibitors must be registered by 9:00am on show day.
3. Two (2) rings—A & B.
5. Blow & Show – No adhesives, glue, dyes or paint.
6. Exhibitors must check in at livestock office.Exhibitor packets are received at this time.
7. Passes and Parking Stickers will be enclosed in packets.
8. No outside bedding allowed.Shavings & pellets will be available for purchase on grounds.
9. Any substitutions may be made upon arrival.
10. All animals must be registered and owned by the exhibitor.Papers must be in the name of the junior exhibitor. Pending papers will be allowed, but will need a letter of information from the Breed Association.
11. There is no limit on the number of head an exhibitor may enter.
12. Show order:American Breeds,British Breeds,Exotic Breeds - (standard 21 Breed format)
01/01/22 and after
14. Rings A—Ribbon Show Only
.Ring B—Award Show
15. Division Champions in Ring B will receive $150. .Reserve Division Champions in Ring B will receive $100.
16. Overall Champion - $500.0 - Reserve Overall - $250.
16. Breed Champions to receive Belt Buckle, Reserve Breed Champion to receive Award.
17. The Judge in Ring B will also select a 3rd, 4th & 5th overall Heifer which will receive a prize.
18. BTRLSA Sanctioned. Both Rings.
19. Questions - 940-391-3452